Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Finally 21 Wine Bling!

Turning 21 is a much bigger (and blingier) deal now than it was when I turned 21 a few years ago.  I have decorated wine glasses as well as shot book scrapbook pages for friends much younger than me!  This wine glass is just perfect for the blingy girl on her big night!!!

I created this file using fonts on my computer and my Silhouette Studio.  I cut out the finally in black 651 vinyl.  The 21 is Glitzy Glitter Vinyl from The Buckle Boutique that could be found HERE.  The glitter is embedded into the vinyl and does not rub off!  It is very sparkly too!!

When cutting glitter vinyl on the Cameo, I use the Vinyl setting and add a double cut.  I cut several designs at once - the others you just may see later!!
Weeding is easy once you get a corner pulled up - I use my Cricut Dental Tool to poke the corner and pull it up.
Regular transfer tape and contact paper does not stick well to the glitter, so I use painter's tape instead.
I place it where I want it on the glass, burnish it with a scraper and slowly peel the tape off.
The result is just beautiful!!  I always recommend hand washing my vinyl glasses!

Thanks and have a Blingy Day!!!

RhinestoneBorder
Follow The Buckle Boutique at our Blog �// �Facebook �// �Twitter �// �Pinterest
Shop The Buckle Boutique at our Main Store and Etsy
Tips and videos for cutting our rhinestone sticker sheets can be found HERE
Are you a retailer who would like to carry The Buckle Boutique's products in your store?
Please contact us for wholesale pricing information.

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I would have loved to have had a glass like that when I turned 21!! Beautiful!

Charlotte C said...

I'm a bit behind in seeing this, Lori. Beautiful, as usual.