Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Brothers Layout

This week starts a brand new challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches.  I cut this tree since my boys are sitting in front of a tree and we are at Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World.  The Tree of Life is the park icon so it just seemed like the right background.  I used an entire tree instead of a tree branch.  I added three boys instead of a bird.
This week's sketch is a card sketch.  I rarely make cards, so I turned the sketch into a layout.  If you want some amazing card ideas, check out the challenge blog HERE.
I used a tree and the word Brothers from the Silhouette online store to create my layout.

 My border is hand written along the bottom of the page.  It says:  My heart belongs to these three boys - Animal Kingdom - November 2014 - Kramer, Tyler, Tanner
I added a little heart in the tree trunk!
I like how simple this layout is.  The older my boys get, the closer they become!  I love that my older two came to Disney with us this grip!!

Thank your for stopping by today!!!  I hope you join us for a weekly sketch challenge or motivation!


3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great layout! Love the tree and the title. Cute picture of your boys!

Charlotte C said...

Simple, yet beautiful layout.

Lori Comeau said...

Nicely done, masculine and simple. Great for a guys layout. Love the little heart in the tree.