Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hollywood Studios LO

Today starts a new challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches.  We went to Walt Disney World in November with all three boys and my in-laws.  It was the first time in 7 years we all were there together, and sadly may be the last time we are all there together.  I hope not but our older boys are 19 and 24 and wanting to go on other adventures.

We took this photo in front of the giant Christmas tree in front of Hollywood Studios.  We have been trying to get Tanner to ride the Rockin' Rollercoaster for 3 years.  He would get close and then once we got to the line, he changed his mind.  His main hang ups were it is inside (and he could not see from the ground what it looked like) and it goes upside down.  We got him to ride Space Mountain for the first time this year.  Our third trip to HS that week he finally got brave enough to try it.  I did not ride just in case he chickened out I could go through the gift shop and get him.  He did it and loved it!!!

This picture was taken with me and my three boys! 
Here is the sketch.  I used a square background from the Silhouette online store and opted to leave the squares empty.  I had some cool Disney papers that I bought on a previous trip to WDW.  I wanted the paper to show through.

I used Broadway font for the title.
I loved this guitar with flourish and added some music notes across the page.  I am sad that the Mickey sorcerer hat is being removed from the park this month.  I figured I better use this paper before it became obsolete! 
You can see we are making a fun pose for the camera!  My boys are such good sports!!  I used Arial for the sub-title font.
If one of your goals this year is to get caught up on scrapbooking - you may save time using sketches!!  We have a new sketch and challenge every Wednesday.  You can save the sketch to your computer for future use or join us on our facebook page where we have a library of past sketches!


3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Lori! This layout is so cool! I love how you did the blocks and the pictures are great!

Hugs,
Your blog team friend,
Chriss

JenniferE said...

Love the two pager! Great squares in the background! We go to WDW every two years and had no idea Mickey's hat was being removed :( Hope it will come back someday!

Unknown said...

Love your scrapbook pages! The squares were a great choice so that your beautiful paper can still be enjoyed. Thanks for sharing with Creative Spark Link Party. I hope you can join us again this week.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze