Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 in Review!

Happy 2015!!!


Every year I post my most favorite projects from the year before and update my goals.

2014 found me on 3 Design Teams, 1 Monthly Guest Designer Team, participating in blog hops, selling paper and paint items as a vendor at a Shabby Chic Store (Robin's Nest) and selling Wine Glasses at a local wine and paint store (Twisted Vine).  My 2014 word was Balance and I worked hard to balance family, work (my daycare day job), and fun (crafting and reading).  I was frazzled at times, but grateful for these opportunities!!

Here is a blast from the past:

January
This was my very favorite Christmas layout from 2013.  I really liked the papers, but it was the photos that I loved!  This is my grandparent's gold tinsel tree - I just love it!!  We celebrate Christmas Eve at our house with my step-mom, my brothers and their families.  You can see how I made this HERE.

I went to an all day scrapbook event and worked on MY pages!  This is one of several I finished that day.  The rest are HERE.

One of my daycare grandmas crocheted me a prayer blanket.  It was such a sweet gesture!!  I read almost every night before bed in my blue chair with my new blanket!!  I created a pocket to include the note that came with the blanket.  The original post is HERE.

February
We went to Disney in October 2013.  It was Mike, Tanner and I and we took advantage of the park photographers!  I loved that I could create a Disney layout using non-Disney colors!!  See how I place my titles and words perfectly HERE.

I made this key chain for Tanner.  He has about 10 key chains hanging off the zipper pulls of his backpack!  I used vinyl and acrylic - you can see how HERE.

I was doing a pet themed blog hop.  Well, I am allergic to cats and dogs and we have no pets.  I was looking though old pictures and found this gem!!  I love how this LAYOUT turned out!!

March
I created this paper gift bag with 3D flowers just in time for Mother's Day.  You can see how I made it HERE.

This is a very special layout, complete with the story of my journey as a daycare provider.  You can read my letter (tucked into a pocket) HERE.

I love this LAYOUT - it is very bright and fun.  

April
I created a Garden Journal.  I make these every spring for my friend's store.  You can see how HERE.

I made this fun graduation card with a pocket for a gift card or check.  Two of my three boys have graduated, so I keep plenty of these on hand!!  You can see how I made this HERE.

I took a frame and made a photo collage for Tyler while he was away at college.  I put his nick names on the top and a quote on the bottom.  My tutorial is HERE.

May
Tyler tore his UCL and had to have Tommy John's surgery over spring break.  He was in this lovely brace for a few weeks.  I thought it looked like a bionic arm.  He usually doesn't let me take pictures of him (or he scowls at me) and he had no idea I took these!!  More details HERE.

My friend got married and I made this for her wedding gift.  She loved it so much, it was on display during the ceremony.  My tutorial is HERE.

I love the colors of this layout.  I used Mica powder to paint the butterfly and the dragonfly.  You can see how HERE.

June
I made these autograph books for a friend to take on their trip to Disneyland last summer.  I love Disney (as many of you already know)!!  You can see how I made them HERE.

The wedding tile from above was for this wedding.  This bride has been through so much and came out smiling - I am very happy for her as she starts a new chapter in her life.  You can see how I used ink and molding paste HERE.

I used some rhinestone stickers to create these lips for my compact.  You can see how I did this HERE.

July
I spend most of my spring and summer on the baseball field.  This layout pretty much sums it up!!  I love the fireball - you can see how I made this HERE.

I designed this wine glass for my friend who turned 21!  Her boyfriend is a few year older so it felt like eternity for her!!!  You can see how I made this (including the bling on the crown) HERE.

This is a photo of my mom.  I love the vintage papers in this kit by Frosted Designs.  You can find out more HERE.

August
My son gave me a gift card to go painting with wine.  I took my sister-in-laws with me and we had a blast!!  My original post is HERE.

I found a template and created this wine glass lampshade!  The instructions and products used are HERE.

I love this layout - the papers and the photos!  We took Tanner's friend Jadon with us to Member's Day at our local zoo.  Giraffes are my favorite!!!  The details are HERE.

September
I love this witch hat!!  You can see how I decorated it HERE.

Personalizing pumpkins was big this year!!  I used rhinestone stickers and gems to make MINE.

My nieces show their horse in the Sarpy County Fair.  We went to watch the parade.  Sabryna even brought her pet pig!  You can see more details HERE.

October
Owen is my newest addition to my daycare.  He starts this month.  I printed his baby stats on burlap.  My tutorial can be found HERE.

I made an autograph/photo album to take to Disney with us in November.  We were excited to ride the 7 Dwarf Mine Ride.  You can see the other pages I made HERE.

This layout is from our annual daycare field trip to the pumpkin patch.  The sketch and details can be found HERE.

November
I used my cameo, paint and vinyl to make this wood sign.  You can see my tutorial HERE.

This was my favorite ornament project this year!  Tanner learned cursive this year and I traced his autograph and cut it out in vinyl.  My tutorial is HERE.

This was a fun wine glass and wine charm to make.  My tutorial is HERE.

December

This is my second favorite ornament that I made this year.  William drew a picture of me - I traced it and his signature and put them on an ornament.  The details are HERE.

This layout sums up our Disney trip - this year all three boys and Mike's parents came.  This may be our last trip to Disney all together.  You can see more HERE.


I made this glass for a friend - may we all be forever 29!!  My original post is HERE.

Thank you so much for following me!  I have had just over 191,000 page views since January 4, 2010!  Who would have thought so many people would be interested in my crafts?!!

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!!

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

OMG I love all of this. I'm getting another cup of coffee so I can go through it again and "go here". You do such incredible layouts. My "scrapbook" for 2014 so far is a flip stand from CTMH that I've put one or two pictures on each month denoting the event(s).