Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, December 19, 2014

Time Spent with Family Layout

Today begins a new challenge at Frosted Designs.  The Challenge is All In the Family.  So today's challenge is titled "All In The Family." Your project (layout, card, art journal page, mixed media piece, etc) must focus on family and include a quote about family somewhere on it.

I used a photo from our recent trip to Disney World because it has our entire family in it plus my husbands parents.  Mike is an only child and my parents have passed away, so my boys are very close to their Mimi and Papa.  The 7 of us have not been on a vacation all together in 3 years.  Even though our older boys are a little old for Disney (their words not mine) I feel this vacation was worth every second!!! 
I found this quote at the Silhouette online store and printed it out on cream colored cardstock.  I trimmed it and inked it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink and matted it with dark brown cardstock.
I layered papers from Frosted Designs Rustic Beauty Kit.  The flowers are from the kit as well.

I really love the floral papers layered with the brown cardstock!  I hope you join us at the Frosted Designs BLOG for this wonderful challenge!!

Be sure to spend time with your family over the next few weeks as it is worth every second!!!  Happy Holidays!!


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Pretty layout. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful layout. You make one picture so important. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS LO!
Miranda :)