Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, November 17, 2014

We Interrupt Craft Blog Posts for a Little Vacation!!

I have been in Florida for a week enjoying Walt Disney World with my family.  It has been years since all 7 of us went to Disney together - Mike, me, our three boys and Mike's parents.

Here is a few pictures to share!







We had a blast!!!

I have a layout to post on Wednesday and then the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop starts Monday, November 24th!!

Have a great Monday!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! I have never been to Disney. Maybe Someday I will get to go. BL

Shawn Mosch said...

I wish I could have been there!

Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

Lizzie Laine said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Eaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com