Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cinderella Layout

If you are looking for the Frosted Designs Gift of Giving Blog Hop, please go HERE.
If you are looking for The Buckle Boutique Handmade Holiday Blog Hop, please go HERE.

Today begins a brand new challenge over at Frosted Designs - White Space.  Most people have difficulty leaving empty space on a layout, myself included.  It is time to jump out of your comfort zone and give it a try!

Cinderella is my favorite princess.  Last year we went to Walt Disney World and had breakfast with the princesses at Akershus in Epcot.  I jumped up at the chance to get a photo with Cinderella and my little Prince Tanner.
I love the burlap flower, wood birdcage and the metal bird pin.  The pearls and butterflies added a soft touch.

Everything here is from Frosted Designs Garden of Abundance Kit except the blue paper and Vintage ink.
I invite you to join our challenge HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

MichelleMc said...

This is beautiful! Love the layers and details!

Unknown said...

Love the layout.... BL

Vanessa Bourque said...

This is great card. Thanks for sharing. (BL)

crazyaboutcricut said...

I agree! Empty space is soooooo hard! But you did an amazing job :D

TFS,
Jenny (BL)