Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

3rd Grade Rocks! Layout

We have a brand new challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches!!  This is actually a card sketch, but I made it work for a layout sketch!

Tanner just started 3rd grade and we got his class pictures back recently.  When I got my November kit from Frosted Designs, I knew the papers would be perfect for this layout!!

We have a sketch challenge twice a month with great prizes!  The sketches are designed by a member of our Administration or Design Team and are intended to be used as a guide.  You can modify the sketch to your project!  I sometimes have trouble modifying as I am a rule follower!!!  
I used Fabscraps paper from Frosted Designs Rustic Beauty Kit.  I also used Dylusions Dirty Martini ink spray for the green ink.  I cut out the title and words using my cameo.  Both the title and set of school words were purchased in the Silhouette Store.

I hope you consider entering our challenge HERE!!


8 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I should follow you and do this with those school pictures my grandchildren give me. You are quite the inspiration.

Shawn Mosch said...

I really like the wood grain on the background paper

Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

Miranda said...

Love this LO!!!!!
Miranda :) BL

Haidee said...

I really enjoy the LO that we share it makes it so real for that one moment of time TFS from BL group E

Lizzie Laine said...

Beautiful layout, love it!

Eaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

WOW What a fantastic LO your son is so handsome and you really showcase his photo in grand style I love the wood grain paper and all of you outstanding creative ideas for his 3rd grande LO.
Super great job!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Cute CAS layout!!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

More Bloggie Love! Shared to twitter and pinterest

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC