Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, October 2, 2014

Live a Colorful Life (Frosted Designs)


I have been playing with Gelatos lately and wanted to share one of my creations with you.  I am also on the blog at Frosted Designs today!!

I started with an 8x8 flat canvas board.  I sprayed it with water and picked out two Gelatos - turquoise and lime green.  I scribbled randomly on the canvas.
I have to admit that this part is fun for me!!!  Because the canvas board was wet, the colors started to run and blend.  I used a paint brush and my mini mister to blend the colors until the board was covered.

Once the board was dry, I pulled out some ink and some stencils.


I used Dylusions After Midnight ink with the diamond stencil from the Beauty of Nature Kit.  I masked off the rest of the canvas because I did not want to cover it with the dark ink.

I used the Mini Love Post Stencil from the Capture the Moment Kit with the turquoise gelatos to make the heart.

I used a spray sealer once the ink dried.

I cut out this phrase with my Silhouette Cameo and white vinyl.
I transferred the vinyl onto the canvas.  I almost gave up a few times during this project, but I remembered what fellow DT Member Sandee said - just keep layering!!!  I am very happy with the end result!!!

I hope you choose to Live a Colorful Life!!!





 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg
 
































1 comment:

Kim said...

Really Cool!
~Kim