Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Baseball Bling Bracelet

Hello - I am featured today at The Buckle Boutique!  

Many of you know that I am a baseball mom.  I am not normally a super blingy gal, but I am for baseball!!  I have blingy sunglasses, flip flops, hat and shirt - now I have a baseball too.

I got this baseball slide HERE.   
It is a ribbon slide, so I took 2 jump rings and put them on the slide bar.  I tied the leather cord to the  jump ring on the slide as well as the jump ring on the clasp.

I added some beads in blue to match my son's baseball uniform.
Even though it is not baseball season right now, I can wear this bracelet as I cheer for the KC Royals!!  My son plays for the Storm Chasers - a select youth baseball team that is associated with the Royals minor league team.

The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . click HERE


6 comments:

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
Miranda :) BL

Unknown said...

Super cute!! - BL

Liz Mullen said...

it do cute! (BL)

Lizzie Laine said...

Oohh what a great idea to turn the slide into a piece of jewelry, love it!

Elaine (BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Charlotte C said...

And now she's a jewelry designer too! There is no end to your talents and I love checking your blog to be inspired.
TFS, Lori.

Nicole said...

Beautiful bracelet! Great job!! BL