Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Members Day at the Zoo Layout

This week starts a new sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap!!!

I live near the Omaha Zoo - it was recently rated the #1 Zoo in the world.  That just amazes me as I go there all the time and probably take it for granted.  Once a year they have Members Day.  On Members Day, you can do many hands on activities, watch animal feedings and enrichments, and go on behind the scenes tours.  

This year was the first time I have been behind the scenes in the Giraffe House.  We got to walk on an inside cat walk and come face to face with them!

Tanner brought his best bud Jadon.  It was fun to show Jadon upstairs in the Aquarium for his first time!!
Here is the sketch I used.  I chose to use both pages as I had several photos.
We have a Kimodo Dragon at our zoo right now.  He typically is lying around so I got excited to see him walk around.  Fun Fact - Kimodo Dragons walk around when they have to urinate!!  If you look closely you might notice that.... 

I added tram tickets to the layout.
Here are Jadon and Tanner looking down at the baby giraffe.  How funny is that?!?

I trimmed the animal encounter off of a class schedule.  I thought it was perfect for this photo! 
I chose Up Close and Personal for my title as we were just that with the Giraffes!!

It was tempting to pet them or feed them, but the zoo keepers did not let us!
Tanner loves animals and loves visiting the zoo.  We get an annual zoo pass and go as often as we can.  

I used:
 Bo Bunny paper from the Somewhere in Time Collection
Cameo for my words






No comments: