Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, July 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday Challenge (Let's Scrap)

This week at Let's Scrap, our challenge is to recreate a Throwback Thursday picture and scrap it!
I used a paper pack I purchased from Creative Memories a while back.  I just love the coordinating papers and embellishments!! 
I used two of the photo mats to create my red striped background paper.  I trimmed a bit of the brown photo mat to put under the photo on the left.

In the original photo, my friend took this picture.  He kept lifting his right leg at the last minute - it was so cute we took it anyway.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Tanner at this age because it really shows his personality!!!

The photo on the right was taken just after he finished his 8U baseball season.  They won state and placed 3rd at Nationals.  He has his new bat and his home run baseball in the picture with him!
I cut out the title "growing up Baseball" using my Cameo.  Baseball is an image I found in the Silhouette store.  Growing up is from a font on my computer.  Tanner has literally grown up watching and playing baseball!!

Thanks for stopping by today and consider joining Let's Scrap if you want to get motivated to get those memories scrapped!!!


1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

What an adorable layout. Can you bottle some of your talent?