Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, July 18, 2014

Tanner - Frosted Design Challenge Layout

This week's Challenge at Frosted Designs is to Stitch and use Flowers on your project.

I just love this photo of Tanner when he was almost 3.  We were on vacation in the Lake of the Ozarks and found a cute little tree.  Tanner grabbed on the limbs and I snapped this photo!  He was so cute and sweet that day!
I used some molding paste and a Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil to add some texture on my paper.  I love this Glitz Design paper - it is green on the bottom and blue on the top. 
I used White Linen Dylusions Ink on a tag (from the Simply Sweet Kit).  I stitched the bottom of the tag with the wire thread.  I also used some flower and butterfly rub-ons on the tag.  Both the wire thread and rub-ons are from the Enchanted Kit.
I cut out the title Tanner on my cameo with a font from my computer.  I added this giant yellow flower for a soft touch.  I journaled on the tag and put it all together!

Be sure to join us HERE to enter the Stitch and Flower Challenge.  You can find the supplies I used in the Frosted Designs Online Store.

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

Oh, he's adorable. Love the layout. I've been watching Jennifer McGuire working with embossing paste. Can't wait to get my hands on some.