Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Got Game Layout - Let's Scrap

This week starts another sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!  We just finished baseball season for Tanner.  The season starts in January with indoor practices.  We start games at the end of March, beginning of April.  State tournament is right around July 4th.  If your team is lucky, they qualify and go to Nationals.  We just got back from Nationals two weeks ago and I have hundreds of pictures to scrap!!
This is our sketch.  I knew that doilies and birdies would not go well with my dirty baseball boy - so I added baseball elements from my Cameo instead. 
I cut out the pieces of the baseball with flames.  The red piece needed tiny drops of glue and I found the Beacon Zip Dry scrapbook glue was perfect.  I just put tiny drops around the edge of the baseball and laces.  I squeezed a bit more on the flames and assembled my pieces together. 
I inked my ball so it looked dirty and matched the color scheme of the Creative Memory papers I used.  I put the flaming baseball on the page with Tanner pitching!
I inked the baseball cut with vintage photo ink and used Beacon Zip Dry glue to adhere it to the page. 
I used papers from the Creative Memories Baseball kit.  The kit included transparent stickers.  I added Strike 'Em Out! above the picture of Tanner throwing the pitch.
 I inked the glove cut and tucked it behind the two photos on the right page.  The glove is significant because Tanner is one of our catchers. 
I just love the round All Star Baseball sticker - I overlapped both pictures with it. 
I just love the look of these papers and elements together!!

Do you like to scrapbook?  Are you behind....a lot behind?  Join us at Let's Scrap for tons of ideas and inspiration!!


3 comments:

Karon said...

Great LO - I love the base ball and what great papers and glove too! TFS

Charlotte C said...

Love you layout. I use Zip Dry all the time, mostly because you can rub off the excess like rubber cement so there's no telltale shiny globs.

Joan Smith said...

What an outstanding LO. You really know how to do it up right. Love so love all of your fab baseball embellishments and your journaling.
Awesome pics too.