Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Finally 21! Wine Glass

My friend and daycare helper Kylie turns 21 tomorrow.  She is going out tonight at midnight for her "Magic Birthday Hour" so I made her a fun wine glass.

I started with a 20 oz wine glass from Dollar Tree and my Cameo.  I cut out 21 in hot pink vinyl, finally in black vinyl and a crown in gold vinyl.  I added the vinyl to the glass and some Rhinestone Resin Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique to the crown.

Polka dots finished the look.

The vinyl and rhinestones stay on as long as you hand wash the glass.
Here is another wine glass I used Rhinestone Stickers on and hand washed several times.
Happy Birthday Kylie!!
The Rhinestone Resin Sticker Sheets are currently on sale - check them out HERE!  The sheets can be cut with scissors, the Cricut Machine and die cutters (like Sizzix)!  The possibilities are endless!!

The Buckle Boutique site http://thebuckleboutique.com/

Tips and Die Cutting Settings for Dazzling Diamond Sticker Sheets


2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Yay, something to look forward to doing! My granddaughter turns 21 in two years. By then I should be able to make one of these wine glasses for her. I'll start practicing, but you did a gorgeous job, as usual. You are such an inspiration.

Karon said...

Wonderful wine glasses and what a great gift idea! TFS