Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, April 11, 2014

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

This week at Frosted Designs begins our new Challenge!

It is my turn to host and building on my Journaling and Handwriting themes, my challenge was Handwriting +1.  The +1 is ink!

 Last week I talked about the importance of a Title - Why have one and some ideas for titles.  This photo is one of my daycare babies holding my finger.  I think the photo is just precious.  I did NOT want the title to be Pull My Finger!!!  I used I wanna Hold your Hand instead!!
I used Bubblegum Pink Dylusions ink to color my Studio Calico wood hearts.  I colored my Keyer Craft wood flags with Juniper Acrylic Paint Dauber. 
I also used the Bubblegum Pink to spritz the background of my paper.  I may have gone a little overboard!!

I used this fun font from Sandee at Frosted Designs called Bar Lettering.  You can see how HERE.  Sandee used graph paper.  I used my pencil to practice on my layout before I used my Zig marker. 
Here it is up close.  I have to say that I did not like this at first and wanted to scrap my layout - but if I am challenging you to get out of your box, I need to get out of mine too!!! 
Here is a close up of the wood flags and hearts I cut from my Basic Grey paper.  I just love the colors in this paper from the Shades of Spring kit! 
I tucked a heart behind the top corner of the photo and added a little more handwriting and a wood heart! 
I decided to use the bold side of the Zig marker for HOLD and HAND and added a heart to the D! 
I matted the photo with a piece of burlap that I sprayed with Bubblegum Pink ink!

I encourage you to join us for our challenge at Frosted Designs!!

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

Precious layout. I rather like the bold spray of color. It really helps to focus in on the photo