Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Buckets and Cups



Hello and Welcome to the Hippety Hoppity Easter's on its Way Blog Hop!!

You should have hopped over here from Jessica's Blog.  We are featuring Easter projects today.  Lately I have been cutting vinyl like crazy.  I purchased some egg images and bunny images from the Silhouette online store and thought they would look darling on some tin buckets.
I kept the bunnies on one bucket because they are so much smaller than the eggs!  These buckets are easy to personalize on the back!
I purchased these milk bottles on clearance at Christmas time and ended up not using them.  The blue is a good Easter shade so I cut some larger eggs out as well as Some Bunny Loves You sentiment.  I have one for each of my boys here (don't worry - I will fill the other two with candy)!
Here is a close up of the cup - you can see the egg from the back side when the cup is empty.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

And now onto our Blog Candy.  We have two prizes:
Close To MY Heart Chocolate Affair Stamp Set. A set of candy stamps for the sweet Easter season! 17.95 value.
AND
Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station will give away one set of acrylic stamps and two bundles of digi stamps.  Here are the acrylic stamps:
Just leave a comment at all of the blogs in the hop to be eligible to win!!

Your next stop is THERESA so Hop On Over!!!

Here is a complete line up in case you get lost along the way!

Eva -  http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Hopping by!!!

28 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your vinyl project look great. I was using it for a while with my Cricut then stopped. I need to pull it out again. I haven't cut it on my Cameo. What settings do you use? Happy Easter to you!

Unknown said...

I love your vinyl projects. So cute.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Georgiana in the setting on the Cameo is a "Vinyl" setting and it works just like the 3-3-3 setting for the cricut to give a nice kiss cut! Once you start, it is hard to stop cutting vinyl!!

Denise Gifford said...

Thanks for sharing your projects.
Love the Easter baskets and drink cups.

I used vinyl for the first time yesterday ~ I can't believe I waited so long ~ it's so much fun.

Happy Easter

Sarah Biswabic said...

Lori, Your projects are so adorable! Those Easter tins are so cute!! The bottles are awesome!

Vickie said...

Love your projects. super cute.

Eva Laney said...

oh how cute your projects are, I love the buckets :)

Nana said...

Fabulous vinyl projects. Really love the cute little pails. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Michelle N. said...

Love the vinyl projects! Your boys will love them-have a happy Easter!

Cathie w said...

adorable

cathie

Blue Moon Creation said...

Cute idea!

deb huffman said...

love your projects

Unknown said...

i love the buckets and cups, still learning how to use vinyl

Debbie said...

oh wow these are so cute I love this idea I so want to learn how to do vinyl
Hugs
Debbie

Theresa B said...

Bice vinyl work! I have decorated thermally cups, too!

Unknown said...

Love the Easter treat bottles. I love when you can use them after the holiday. I have lots of leftover Easter Baskets. Glad to follow the Easter Hop.

Migdalia said...

Super COOL! Awesome project!
Happy Easter!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beth said...

Love your vinyl projects, I need to get started with it on plastic...I always have a water cup with me!! It was fun hopping today with you, I'm already a follower. =)

~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Two great projects, really like the bottles. Happy Easter.
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

WhoMom said...

Adorable idea, I have to try cutting vinyl. You made great little Easter gifts.

Janet's Planet said...

Love your projects today! Thanks for hopping with us. Happy Easter!

Amanda said...

Ohhh I soo love those cups!!! Awesome job! So happy to have been a part of this hop with you!
Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

So cute Lori! Something tells me your boys are going to be very happy with their goodies tomorrow morning!! Love the milk bottles! I've never seen those anywhere before.

Happy Easter!

Tricia said...

Love the cups! Just perfect!

Karon said...

Fabulous buckets and I love the milk bottles! TFS and Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

I just love cutting vinyl. Super cute projects made with vinyl. Thanks for sharing.

D- said...

Your vinyl projects turned out wonderfully.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Christy said...

I love these projects. Great ideas. Thank you for sharing.