Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, January 6, 2014

Balance Layout (She's A Sassy Lady)


Happy 2014!!  

Today I am featured at She's A Sassy Lady's Blog.  Today I am sharing a layout of my word for 2014 - Balance.

I strive for:

But this is more realistic:


So this year I am going to try to find more balance in my life!!


I am using the page on the left as my sketch from Let's Scrap for my layout.



For my layout, I used papers from Pink Paislee - I just love these colors!!  I added a selfie I took in front of my grandparent's gold tinsel Christmas tree.


I found New Year from the Silhouette store.


I used a font purchased from the Silhouette store for my title.

I inked the edges of my papers with burgundy ink.


I finished with a striped ribbon up the side to balance my layout.

I hope you find the balance you need in 2014!!!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Love your LO!

SandeeNC said...

Love your layout and Balance is a great thing to strive for, excellent word choice! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥