Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blingy Wine Glass


Hello!  I have a fun blingy gift idea to share with you today!  I am also featured at The Buckle Boutique today with my project!

I have been decorating wine glasses to give as gifts.  This led to other people seeing the wine glasses and asking me to make some for them.  I have decorated over 50 wine glasses in the past 5 weeks!!!

This one is one of my favorites!!  I used a Rhinestone Resin Self Adhesive Sticker Sheet from The Buckle Boutique found HERE.

I found the L on Quarter Note sized to 3" and used my Gypsy to flip the letter.  When cutting the sticker sheets, you put the sheet on your mat face down.  

I use my Deep Cut Blade set on 5 to cut.

Before you adhere the letter to the wine glass, clean the surface with rubbing alcohol and let it dry.  Peel off the backing and stick it on the glass.



You can see here just how much this glass stands out from regular vinyl!!


The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE

1 comment:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

ive never heard of a rhinestone sheet before, it looks great on the wine glass!