Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Flat Tanner Goes to Disney!


Today I am pulling double duty.  I am featured at She's A Sassy Lady and at Let's Scrap with a layout from our recent trip to Disney.

Tanner's second grade class read the book Flat Stanley.  They each colored a Flat Me and sent them off on an adventure.  We took Flat Tanner to Disney with us!


I used this sketch from Let's Scrap to create my layout.

I used red, black and yellow cardstock with a piece of Mickey paper from my Disney stash.



I wrote on a tag about the adventures in the photos.  Flat Tanner rode the bus, ate breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, rode some rides and hid in the Mickey display.


For those of you Disney lovers like me, you know all about Hidden Mickeys.  Flat Tanner wanted to be a Hidden Flat Tanner :)

I added a bit of twine and some Mickey buttons I have had for a few years.


The washi tape anchored this button.


I used my Cameo to cut my title.

I had a lot of fun with Flat Tanner in Disney - probably more fun than Non-Flat Tanner did!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic LO and Photos, Lori, great work as always xxx