Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Caught On Film


Today I am sharing this fun layout over at Frosted Designs!

Tanner is getting very tired of me taking his picture.  I feel like a mom-arazzi!!!


This photo was taken at Mike's 25th Class Reunion Family Picnic.  Tanner finally gave up and let me take a picture!!


I embellished by using chipboard arrows that I inked with a black Tim Holtz marker.


I put a photo of Tanner behind this polaroid frame and pop-dotted the Every Day Life button.


I used the camera tag for journaling.




From my cameo, I cut "photo", "say cheese", "Caught on Film" and the photo strip.  

I put everything on this fun Snapshots - Border paper.

Everything else (including the background paper) is from the Frosted Design store.


2 comments:

Karon said...

What a wonderful LO! Gorgeous colours and love the design! TFS

Barb Craft said...

I LOVE this layout Lori!! You have so many fun embellishments and I adore the film strip!! Too cute!

barb :)