Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cell Phone Decor with Square 1 Masterpiece


I recently found a new vinyl material called Square 1 Masterpiece.  It is a printable adhesive backed fabric and you can print on it, paint it and easily remove it from your walls (or cell phone cases) and re-use it later.  I have been making labels for my daycare calendar, children chart and cubbies and wanted to use the scraps for a fun project!

I change my cell phone decor frequently - for holidays, seasons or just because!!  I usually use vinyl and when I am done, I have to throw away the vinyl because it comes off all crinkled and stuck together.

Square 1 Masterpiece comes off all in one piece and can be saved and re-used!!


Back to those scraps....

I used crayola watercolor paints (don't look how dirty the paint is - the kids use these daily) and blended some colors together.


I dabbed the paint with a paper towel and let the vinyl dry.


I used my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch to make these butterflies.


I put three of them on my cell phone case. 


 They were a little crooked - no problem I just peeled them off.


Look it is in one piece!!



I stuck them back down crooked on purpose this time!!

I plan on making more designs for my cell phone.  The best part is, I can keep these butterflies and put them back on.  You can use a page protector to store your pieces or even the backing from sticker sheets.

If you are interested in Square 1 Masterpiece, you can check out their website HERE.  I will be featuring additional projects on my blog and on my Square 1 Masterpiece Pinterest Page.  

NOTE:  Through Sunday, June 16, 2013 - the Printable Adhesive Backed Fabric is $2.00 off.  Click the link above for details!!

No comments: