Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Bell Still Rings (and other gift items)

I was inspired by a project on Pinterest to make this.  I made this for a raffle item for my son's bowling tournament.

I bought a 12x12 canvas and painted it blue with acrylic paint.

I used Paper Lace 2 for the font.  I sized the letters to 1.59 inches and left space for the bell.  I bought the bell and ribbon at Michaels.

For my next project (also inspired from Pinterest), I used a 12x12 tile from Home Depot.
The star is from Winter Frolic.

The letters are from Lovely Floral.

The swirl is from Home Accents.
I hid the background piece of the star from Winter Frolic.  It is sized to 5.64 inches.

I sized the letters to 2 inches and centered them to form the tree shape.

I added the swirl to the bottom as the trunk at 4.99 inches.

I just love the details of these letters.  I purchased this cartridge (Lovely Floral) specifically for the font!


I cover journals a lot as gifts.  I stock up on these journals when the back to school supplies go on clearance.

I found this apple filled with "teacher" words and printed it off onto cardstock.  I covered journals with school themed papers and layered on the apple.  I used tissue tape on the binding and added a little ribbon.

These were given to Tanner's Kindergarten and First Grade teachers, the art teacher,  and one other favorite teacher.

For my next gift - I had to get creative when our spirit wear order did not come in before Christmas.

Our youngest son will be playing select baseball for the first time this spring.  We ordered Grandma a shirt, and Grandpa a shirt and hat.  I had to wrap something, so I made my own out of paper:

He is playing for the Papillion Storm Chasers and will be #2!

I used Baseball for the cap.  I cut two out at 5.82 inches, one in white and one in black cardstock.  I fussy cut the white part.

The SC is from Hannah Montana sized to 1 inch.  The 2 is from Varsity Letter sized to 1.39 inches.

I used my white gel pen to draw the line at the top of the bill.

I used a circle punch to create the button for the top of the hat and trimmed off the top.

I used Paper Dolls for Everyday for the Jersey and sized it to 18.11 inches (5.5 inches using Real Size).  I cut it out in white and black cardstock.

I used Varsity Letter for the 2.

I made two of these, one for each!

Now back to my favorite one...


I hope you still truly believe!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!


2 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous creations Lori. Love the tree and that font!! Have a Very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Karon.

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love the blue canvas! I might have to make this for next year!