Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Last FIRST day of School Layout

I designed this layout for Seems A Little Sketchy Layout Sketch Challenge.


My middle son is a senior this year and it hit me when I took his First Day of School picture that this is his LAST first day of high school.  I cut a star out of cream colored paper cardstock and inked it up with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain to match my papers better.

I used some papers from my 8x8 DCWV The High School Stack.  I cut this paper wide enough so the word "senior" was visible behind his schedule.  I also used locker paper behind the photo.

I cut out the word "Senior" from Varsity Letter at 1 inch.
I typically keep Tyler's pages simple as he is a little picky.  I can get away with more of his younger brother :)

If you like to follow sketches for challenges or inspiration, please check out Seem's A Little Sketchy!  You can check it out or link up a project of your own!

7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just as cute as can be. You are such an inspiration how you keep up with your scrapbooking all the time. Thanks for sharing.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Awww what awesome milestone! Love the LO especially the lockers behind his picture. TFS!

rachel said...

this is fabulous - a really great version of the layout - great photos too. Thanks for joining us at the seems a little sketchy scrapbook page! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute layout! Works great for the Seems A Little Sketch!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Valerie said...

great layout!

paper fun said...

Awesome page. What a great idea to put his class schedule on the page. That bit of information will be a real treasure for him.

Thanks for getting sketchy with us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.