- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com ***BEGINNING
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Janet N- http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Barbara -http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Shannon Myiow http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
- Lori-http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ ***HERE
- Charity Adams http://adamsacres.com****NEXT
- Amy- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Shannon Magee -- http://purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Shawnee- http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
Saturday, February 11, 2012
World Wide Marriage Day Blog Hop
Welcome to the World Wide Marriage Day Blog Hop. Today we are celebrating Marriage. You should have arrived from Enjoli's BLOG.
This September, my husband and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary. Marriage is not just a wedding, it (like the commercial says) is a lot of little promises. He has kept a lot of little promises in the past 20+ years!
I created a window card using the Decor Tag (shift) from Gypsy Wanderings. I put two tags on my Gypsy mat at 4.66w x 4.50h. I used Hide Contour to hide the inside cut on one of the tags. I welded the two tags together to create my card base.
I took this ring image from Designer Calendar sized to 4.26w x 2.06h and welded it inside the window. I copied a second ring image to use as my layer.
I used a shimmery white cardstock for my card. I used a gold metallic cardstock for the rings.
I adhered the rings to the front of the card.
I created some bling with my stickles.
I used some gold sheer ribbon and a paper flower (left over from another project) that I cut from Art Philosophy with gold stickles on the edges. So glad you stopped by!!
Your next stop is CHARITY!