Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Love Note

I made a little love note!  

I took this heart from George and welded it into the bird's beak.  The bird came from 3 Birds on Parade.

I put the layers of the bird around my mat.

I added my cardstock ~ I was able to use some scraps.
I found this pocket envelope on Paisley and sized it to 2.61 inches.

I cut these out of some leftover doublesided Valentine's paper from my stash.

I cut out some doily shapes from Easter 2010 sized  at 1.59 inches.
I wrapped a ribbon around my envelope and trimmed a piece of pink cardstock to tuck inside.  I used a stamp from Close To My Heart for the top of the paper.
I made this card to link up at Sheila's BLOG today.  Come on over and link up your Valentine's Day project!!!




4 comments:

Barb Craft said...

I love this tag! The sweet little blue bird is just darling!

barb :)

Lucy said...

Very cute--where did you get the bird from?

Cricut Couple said...

These are so very cool! I love the paper you used and the color of the blue looks fantastic!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this! Love it. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today.