Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Layout ~ What a Year!

 This week at SweetSassyDiva, we are celebrating What A Year!  Today I have a layout celebrating the year 2011.  I found inspiration from this sketch from Frosted Designs.
We had our family photos taken for the first time in 4 years.  I loved how they turned out!  I chose the colors of papers to match our shirts.
 I used silver cardstock to mat my photos.
 I used my Gypsy to size the numbers from Opposites Attract to 1.76 inches.  I grabbed Family from Home Accents at 1.71 inches and this border from Paper Trimmings at .90 inches (which made it 10 inches wide to fit my purple 10x10 paper).  I see a lot of future projects with Paper Trimmings!!!!
 I added some crinkle ribbon and flowers.  I lost the dot to the "i" (as usual) and used a blue crystal instead.
 I hand wrote highlights from 2011 around the edge of the background paper for each of us in the family as well as our vacations.


I hope your 2011 was a great year!  Best wishes in 2012!!

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful page and look at that awesome family!!! TFS

Pink Cricut said...

Beautiful layout and I love the handwritten highlights around the page!!

Cricut Couple said...

Genius! I mean just such a genius! Beautiful family, beautiful layout and beautiful tutorial. Genius!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! The matching of the paper to your shirts is fantastic!

Lisa Norris said...

I love this layout...thanks for sharing! I love seeing scrapbook pages! :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Fern said...

Lori, your layout id beautiful!! I love the bright colors and the ribbon!! Hugs!!

Lydia said...

Lovely layout Lori! And beautiful family. :)

Unknown said...

I just love the colors you've chosen for this one, Lori. The black against that purple is divine! Your little flowers clusters and the way your journaled around the outside is great- thx for playing along!!

Unknown said...

This is simply beautiful, Lori! I love the beautiful colors you chose and the pretty border and flowers!