Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa Circle Stocking Swap

 If you are looking for the Memories in Tyme Merry Christmas Blog Hop, please go HERE!

I opened my Secret Sister Stocking Swap today from Toni Schiesz and she had the box super stuffed!!!!  She made me a beautiful card, a Cricut ornament in my favorite color, and crammed the box full of so many embellishments it might take me a year to use them all!!!
 I really love the sweet mini pig magnet!!
I spy stickles, cricut blades, twine, flower pins, magnets, stickers, a journal, a corner punch, some stamps and a lot more!!
I really love getting crafty supplies from another crafter!!  Thanks so much Toni!!!!


1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Lori! Everything is so cool! Sorry we haven't been able to comment in a while. The internet in our area has been messed up for almost two weeks now and running so slow that we couldn't comment. We are so behind now, but trying to catch up. Big bug hugs! Thanks for always inspiring!!!