Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Making Ornaments with my Children!!

My daycare kiddos are getting their craft on!!  Every year, I put up a tree and we make all the ornaments.  After our Christmas party, they take the ornaments home to hang on their trees.  Here is what we made today and yesterday!!


My favorite snowman is the one who is looking down.  We think he is looking at the presents under the tree (he he)!!!

Have a Great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These ornaments are just adorable! They look like the children had a great time making the.... they are so creative. Thanks for sharing with us and being a special lady to share crafts with children... they are blessed to have you.

Unknown said...

What great projects for kids of all ages... I am going to hold on to these to make with my granddaughter :) Thanks for sharing, Lori !

Amanda said...

I love making crafts with kids! These look perfect!