Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf Cocoa

This week we are sharing Housewarming Gifts at Sassy Diva's!  This is Lori from ScrappinMyStressAway here with a cute little gift.  I made Cocoa Packets.
I was inspired by my Santa's Village Imagine cartridge.  I cut out some Elf Cocoa labels at 3 inches.  I also cut some scallop shapes.  I found the image on the Imagine (one of the pre-loaded shapes) and filled it with the red polka dot paper design at 3.5 inches.
I cut out the crayon box at Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 7.12 inches in brown kraft cardstock.  I also cut out some tags for another project.
I inked the edges of the box, label and scalloped rectangle with Vintage Photo ink.  I used some 3GirlJam crinkle ribbon to make the handle and around the box.  I also used my ATG gun to glue the bottom of the box closed.
Here is the box with the lid closed and cocoa tucked safely inside.
These make fun little gifts.  The only problem I discovered is that only ONE packet fits inside!!  We had our first snow this weekend ~ just in time for some hot cocoa!!

1 comment: