Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bowling Raffle Items

 It's that time of year again ~ my son's team is hosting a Bowling Tournament for High School Bowling.  I usually make an item or two for the raffle.   This year, I made these bowling projects.  The bowling mini album is paired up with the scrapbook page (in a 12x12 frame).  I used a rectangle chipboard mini album found at Michaels in the dollar bin.





I used George for the rectangles and circles, Varsity Letter for the font, and Paper Doll for the juggling pin (aka bowling pin).  I save a file on my gypsy with the rectangles so I can easily add a title and some images.  This is set for two horizontal 4x6 photos.
I also created this tile with images from:
Base Camp ~ Strike at 2.06 inches rotated at 90 degrees
Sports Mania ~ Discipline Strength Honor at 2.88 inches.  I hid the inner cuts on the "o" and added three circles to mimic the bowling ball
Hello Kitty Greetings ~ suitcase (aka bowling bag) at 4.06 inches
Nifty Fifties ~ Bowling pin and ball at 7.24 inches and "bowl" at 3 inches and welded together
Create A Critter ~ turkey shadow layer at 2.18 inches (I hid the beak)
Cherry Limeaid ~ gutter ball at 1 inch welded together
Cuttin' Up ~ spare at 1.47 inches and welded together
Nifty Fifties ~ Split at 2.18 inches
George ~ bowling ball (4 circles grouped)
Lyrical Letters ~ it's all about the shoes .76 and 1.38 inches
Graphically Speaking ~ Trophy 2.25 inches

I cut it out of black vinyl and put it on a 12x12 tile.
You can see a link to one of my vinyl tutorials HERE!

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow these projects are awesome! Love the tile and I am sure other bowlers will too.
You know I love the album to as I am a scrapper! Great pages!