Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tag Time!

Here are a couple of tags I made for Christmas.  I am loving twine in my projects right now!!

I am linking this up at Sheila's and encourage you to link up a tag or two of your own!!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great tags Lori. And don't you just love the home made tage on your gifts.... so personal.
Love it!
Hugs

Brittney said...

Cute tags. I'm hopeing to have time to make some tags for christmas too.

-Brittney
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Cute tags. I really need to get started on some myself. Thank you for sharing and reminding me to get started.

Cricut Couple said...

These are so cute Lori! Love the colors! The green looks very metallic. I bet they are even more pretty up close! TFS!