Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Happy Birthday Card


Yesterday I was asked to attend a Girl Scout Meeting and show the girls how to make cards.  Their meeting was a Service Meeting and they were making cards to give to someone else to give.  They also made bath salts, no sew blankets, ornaments, bookmarks and hanger covers.  I wanted to create a sample card that was simple, but did not look simple.
I was inspired by a card that my friend Amy Voltz sent me along with a prize I won on her blog.
I trimmed a piece of cardstock and ran it through my CuttleBug to emboss it.  I tied a ribbon around the cardstock before I adhered it to the card base.  I cut out an oval and a fancy shadow.  I used a Pink by Design sentiment stamp.   I added a couple of gems.
I am also entering this card over at Sheila's BLOG for her weekly challenge ~ using green and at least one gem.
Here are the cards that the girls made ~ aren't they sweet!!!  The had so much fun embossing!

Thank you girls for having me over to play!!!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow it looks like you have a lot of fun creating. I love my cuttlebug and really should use it more. Thanks for playing alnong at She's A Sassy Lady.
Hugs

Bruce said...

Thanks for a great blog
Best Christmas gift ideas