Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Aren't these turkeys cute?!?  My daycare kids made these and had so much fun.  They painted the bottom layer, glued the feathers on and then glued on the heads.  These are from Create A Critter.

This year I am thankful that I get to do a job that I love, I am healthy, I have a great family, I get to craft most every day and I have a ton of friends!!!

I hope you celebrate everything you are thankful for this weekend!

1 comment:

- - Sheryl - - said...

they are adorable and precious