Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2014

My Goals for 2014:

1. Invest the time to learn more about what my Cameo can do.
2. Keep trying new things and ideas - get outside of my box.
3. Get Tanner's scrapbook caught up.
4. Really need to make more than one video this year!!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Album



I made this baby album for my friend's new baby. She is not a scrapbooker, so I wanted to make this very easy for her to fill up with photos.  A student of mine asked me to post this since she is working on a gift album herself.  I did not plan on posting this album (and mom has it already) so I apologize for the photos of pages in the scrapbook with the glare.

I have to say that this was a very difficult project for me because I usually scrapbook around the photos that I have.  I bought a pad of paper at Michael's and some coordinating solid colors. I bought some ribbons and silk flowers to match.


I made a pocket and a tag for each page months 1 - 12 for mom to journal.   I cut out the photo mats at 4 1/2 x 6 1/4.  I used Nursery Rhymes for the font.








I continued a 2-page spread for each month.



This album was very fun and a little challenging for me, but it made a priceless gift!

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, it's beautiful!!! And you are so right -- it's definitely a priceless gift!!!

CraftyGirl said...

This is such a sweet album!! I agree with you ... it must be hard to do a scrapbook without pictures!! You did a fabulous job!!
Barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is a beautiful album and what a wonderful gift! Sure to make some Mommy very happy.

Christina said...

what a great album.

Kymberlee said...

What a beautiful album :)