Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Graduation Card


I made a LOVE card in February and saved the file. I am a packrat so I save almost everything, but I am really glad I saved this one!!









I added a page and sized the numbers 2010 to fit the rectangles. I saved the file with the numbers THEN I deleted the letters LOVE and cut out all of the pieces.

When I was finished, I did not save the last changes so the LOVE is still in the file.

I cut out the card in my friend's high school colors. I embossed the rectangles with the nuumber folder on my cuttlebug. I used pop dots to assemble the card for depth. I added some gold gems and ribbon. I used Base Camp for the letters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, I love it!!! And I'm going to need to lift it for my niece who'll be getting her Master's this summer!!! It'll mage a great graduation card and I just know I better be back to crafting way before then.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!