Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, February 19, 2010

We have some winners!!!

I had my husband and oldest son draw the numbers ~ 22 won the Blog Candy pictured on my blog Congrats to MellisaAllore!!!! 43 won the second helping ~ green stickles, Christmas red stickles, journaling sticker book from remarks and a purple pair of spa socks!!! Congrats to Shari (cricutrookie) who was actually one of my first followers!!

Thanks so much for your responses and blog love ~ my followers went from 49 to 111! Now the pressure is on me to post some awesome projects!!!

5 comments:

shari said...

Lori, I can't believe this, I was checking the blogs I follow earlier and I won scrappingformorefun's blog candy. Now I check yours and I won again. Unbelievable!!!! Thanks so much, It feels like Christmas. Shari (cricutrookie)

Melissa said...

Wow, what a wonderful thing to wake up to Lori!!! Thank you so much!

Snowmanlover said...

Congrats Melissa!!!!!

Brens Designs said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Lori and congratulations to your blog candy winners!

Now for more good news! Come on over to my blog because I have a blog award there to pass on to you.

I'll be seeing you!