Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sledding to go along with more snow!


We have had so much snow this year already I thought this sledding page would come in handy! It could easily be stretched into a 2-page design. The sled is from Stretch Your Imigination, the snowflakes are from Christmas Cheer and the letters are from San Serif - all Cricut carts.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hi Lori thanks for joining my blog! This is super cute...I wish it snowed where I lived! Happy New Year!!